You Too Are LAT
About Little Angels Trust
Little Angels Trust Children’s Charity is an independent Charitable Organisation with a deep passion for helping children with life-threatening illnesses like cancer in the United Kingdom and in developing countries like Ghana, West Africa.
What we do – our mission
Little Angels Trust works primarily by raising funds to support families to pay for cancer treatments. Over the years we have built a strong relationship with the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital and have supported patients and their families pay for treatments.
LAT also provides periodic relief and social activities at the Cancer Ward of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital (KBTH) through donations and special events.
Over the last few years the Charity has supported:
- Individuals and Families in the United Kingdom and abroad
- Day Care Centres in Ghana, West Africa.
- Special Needs children with severe mental and physical disabilities, Accra – Ghana
- Korle Bu Teaching Hospital Children’s Block, Accra – Ghana
- Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) in United Kingdom.
Become a Partner!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.