LAT Special Campaign For Mercy Samson’s Appeal
Be an Angel: Adopt a hospital bed or cot for as little as £5 / $5 / Gh5 cedis or any amount!
Who we are:
Little Angels Trust is an independent Charitable organisation with a very deep passion for helping seriously sick and and terminally ill children.
Our vision is to see that these precious brave children are happy and live in dignity.
What we do
The Charity has in the past six years supported:
- Great Ormond Street hospital in London, Uk,
- Families with children
- Korle-bu Hospital Children’s Block in Ghana West Africa
- The Psychiatric Hospital Children’s Ward, Accra-Ghana
Why we do what we do:
We believe many hands make light work so be an Angel and donate now. Your contribution will;
- Help towards cancer treatments like chemotherapy/radiotherapy & life-saving surgeries
- Enable us to bring tons of joy to those who need it most by creating recreational centres within these Hospitals in Ghana
- Kickstart our Rainbow Project which is our ultimate challenge: A Convalescent Home for these deserving children who may have had lifesaving surgeries or recovering from the trauma of childhood cancer.
(UK) +44 208 761 4829
(Ghana) +233 242853 231 or +233 207511 400
With your help we can do more for these children who are often from very poor and under-privileged backgrounds. Please help them smile through their pain!